|+44 20 3743 9815|
Our client, a well established housing developer who build in the Northern Home Counties are in the market for a Trainee Assistant Site Manager to join their site team on a development in Essex.
Reporting to the Site Manager/Assistant Site Manager your role will be to assist with and gain experience of the successful delivery of the project in terms of health, safety and environmental standards, programme, budget, time, quality, design, technical and customer service. To effectively help to control and learn about all site based activities in line with the development requirements, company policies and procedures. .
Suitable candidate must be:
- Keen to learn site management skills and have an interest in the housebuilding and construction sector
- Able to effectively support management of a project from start to completion
- IT literate, including outlook/word/excel
- Articulate, numerate and literate
- Health and Safety aware
- Able to Professionally communicate and able to work with a team and provide support to site management.
- able to have a good attention to detail, good administration skills and well organised to meet deadlines and timescales of projects