|+44 20 3743 9805|
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Traffic Marshall to come and work for an award-winning developer on a site in Apsley, Hertfordshire.
- Be safe onsite and follow all health and safety rules and regulations.
- The ability and initiative to complete tasks to the highest standard, whilst working at times unsupervised.
- Physically Fit for duties around the site.
- Reliability and punctuality are a must.
- Guiding the forklift and dumper machines safely around the site.
- You must direct the traffic safely and in line with health & safety guidelines.
- You will also be required to man the gates and ensure all visitors and site traffic are signed in correctly.
- Full PPE (Hard hat, steel toe cap boots and high visibility Vest) to be worn at all time.
- Proof of right to work in the UK
You must have a Traffic Marshall ticket along with experience in working on a busy construction site.
This role can accommodate an immediate start and offers long-term work.
£13 per hour