|+44 20 3743 9807|
We are currently looking for a Site Administrator on behalf of our client, a busy residential developer with an RC Frame apartment scheme in North West London
You will be providing Administrative and Secretarial support to the Site Management team on site, ensuring the efficient running and co-ordination of activities always.
Key elements of the role to include:
* Administering correspondence, drafting emails, photocopying and preparing reports
* Maintaining an up to date and efficient computer/paper filing system for site paperwork
* Assist in the welfare and administration requirements needed for site trade apprentices
* Maintaining databases and spreadsheets
* Copying plans and drawings as and when necessary
* Providing full administrative support to the team
* Directing incoming mail and messages to relevant site staff
* Diary management, organisation of meetings, including arranging meeting rooms, lunches etc.
* Raising purchase orders for sub-contractor and supplier payments
* Carry out site inductions for new starters
* Maintain Health & Safety paperwork
* Assist the Executive Assistant as and when required
Suitable candidates must have worked within a similar role in the Construction industry, fully computer literate and able to efficient in taking minutes.
If your experience matches the above please apply today, only those with relevant experience will be contacted.