|+44 20 3743 9811|
Site Manager RC Frame/Externals - South West London
We are recruiting for a Site Manager to work for an established developer site based in Vauxhall.
Reporting to the Senior Site Manager, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the whole RC Frame and some externals packages.
Duties will include:
- Managing the day to day running of the site
- Manage and implement health & safety procedures
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed staff
- Deliver all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspections
Suitable candidates must have experience of working for a high volume residential house builder in a management role. Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification. A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate is essential. Ideally Engineering Degree qualified