|+44 20 3743 9815|
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager the join our established client, a busy residential developer, with a project in Buckinghamshire.
You will responsible for running the day-day running of a busy phase on a large development. Duties will include-
- Managing the day to day running of the site
- Manage and implement health & safety procedures
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed staff
- Deliver all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspections
Our client is more than happy to consider this opportunity a TEMP-PERM for the right individual, making this a brilliant opportunity to secure a permanent position.
Suitable candidates will have experience in managing a build from ground through to completion with an established housebuilder. Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification. A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate is essential.
If the above experience is relevant to you please apply and successful candidates will be contacted.