|+44 20 3743 9815|
We are currently recruiting a Site Manager to join our client, a 5* housebuilder, on a high quality project consisting of a collection of 3-5 bedroom houses in Essex. Essential Criteria to be a successful applicant includes-
* Experience of managing construction projects in the residential sector. * Experience of implementing and managing health, safety and environmental requirements on site.
* Able to effectively manage a project from start to completion whilst achieving the required programme, quality standards, and budget.
* Relevant knowledge of IT systems such as outlook/word/excel.
* To be able to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
* Knowledge of construction process and techniques.
* Able to to prioritise and delegate as appropriate.
* Able to to effectively negotiate, motivate and communicate in order to influence others to ensure that objectives are met.
* Able to to build effective working relationships with employees and external stakeholders/suppliers.
* Able to to work effectively in a team environment and on own iniative, to be self motivated, have discretion, confidentiality and effective time management skills.
* Able to to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
As well as the above your work history will demonstrate longevity with a UK residential developer or contractor.
If your experience matches the above please apply today