We are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager on behalf of our client, a privately run house builder who hold a fantastic reputation in the construction industry.
Our client prides themselves on their quality product, realistic build programmes and strong focus on work/life balance.
This particular role requires a strong, knowledgeable No.1 to manage 28-30 units of new build houses consisting of; 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 bed houses, through to handover stages. This will be for the duration of 8 months, up until Feb 2020, located in Stansted.
Site Managers will need the following experience:
- Those with experience working for a PLC house builder would be ideal
- From a trade background/industry related qualification(s)
- Strong finishings background/experience
- Knowledge of construction programmes/sequencing to organise company and subcontract resources accordingly
- Experienced in supervision of new build housing projects
- Full understanding of all aspects and responsibilities associated with the monitoring of safe execution of works in accordance with legislation and company procedures
Suitable candidates will be available to start within the next week for a full handover, with a view to starting afterwards.
I would welcome candidates that have the following valid certifications; CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid.
Please apply now!