|+44 20 3743 9803|
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager on behalf of our client who is a 5* house builder with an excellent reputation and low staff turnover.
The site will consist of 150 traditional build units. The successful candidate will have experience in working with large retainer walls.
Duties will include-
- Managing the day to day running of the site
- Manage and implement health & safety procedures
- Produce build programmes
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed staff
- Deliver all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspections
Suitable candidates will have experience in managing a build from ground through to completion with an established housebuilder. Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification. A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate is essential.
If the above experience is relevant to you please apply and successful candidates will be contacted.