|+44 20 3743 9803|
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager on behalf of our client, a reputable housebuilder who can boast an impressive pipeline of future work and low staff turnover.
The role would be working as a number 2 Site Manager on a brand new scheme, consisting of both traditional and timber frame builds. Duties include-
- Managing the day to day running of the site
- Manage and implement health & safety procedures
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed staff
- Deliver all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspections
You will have some knowledge and experience in managing the build of timber frame houses.
Suitable candidates will have experience in managing a build from ground through to completion with an established housebuilder. Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification. A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate is essential.
If the above experience is relevant to you please apply and successful candidates will be contacted.