|+44 20 3743 9807|
Site Manager - South East London
We are recruiting for a London based property development company who are in the market for a Site Manager for a new site in South East London, consisting of 45 apartments up to 5 storey.
As the No1 Site Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of construction. Duties will include:
- Managing the day to day running of the site
- Manage and implement health & safety procedures
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed staff
- Deliver all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspections
Suitable candidates must have experience of working on apartment schemes for a recognised residential housing developer in a management role. Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification. A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate is essential.
In return, our client offers an excellent working environment with a competitive remuneration.