Salary/rate:Up to £300 per day + CIS
Location:North London, London
|+44 20 3743 9808|
My client is a medium sized privately owned residential developer who are looking for an experienced Site Manager for a brand new development in North London. This is a temp to perm opportunity starting as soon as possible.
Details of the role are as follows:
- 66 flats are being built of two low rise blocks consisting of an RC frame podium to first floor, then traditional build with steel frame elements ontop, windows, roofing etc
- The ideal candidate will have "No1" management experience on both RC frame and traditional build apartment blocks - if your experience lies in predominantly in housebuilding, you wont be right for this role.
- Currently the scheme is at piling stage and site set up
- There is potential to move to the second phase which is 400 units when this has completed at the end of 2024
- You will have experience of managing schemes of this site from start to finish for an established residential developer
- £300 per day CIS
- SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS are needed
- Interview and references will be required
If you are able to start a new role in the next week or two, please apply with an updated CV and I shall contact you if you have the right experience.