|+44 20 3743 9815|
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Manager to join our client, a privately owned medium sized developer, whose build within the M25 specialising on both RC Frame apartment schemes as well as traditional build housing sites.
The opportunity is based on a new site in East London, reporting into the Project Manager. The project consists of high rise RC frame apartments so experience in this previously is essential. Knowledge and experience in managing all stages of build is also key.
- Assisting the Project Manager in managing the day to day running of the site
- Managing and implementing health & safety procedures
- Assisting in the delivery of all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspections
Suitable candidates must have worked for an established housebuilder on projects from ground through to completion. You also must have experience working with the NHBC with a good understanding of all the key stage inspections. Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification with up to date industry certificates