|+44 20 3743 9803|
We are currently recruiting for our client, a privately owned medium sized developer, on a site in the Milton keynes patch.
The role will be looking after a traditional build project with 2.5 years left to run and a new phase of 30 units about to start. Responsibilities include-
- Managing the day to day running of the site
- Manage and implement health & safety procedures
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed staff
- Deliver all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspections
Suitable candidates will have experience in managing a build from ground through to completion with an established housebuilder. Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification. A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate is essential.
If the above experience is relevant to you please apply and successful candidates will be contacted.