|+44 20 3743 9811|
Senior Site Manager - South East London
We are recruiting for a Senior Site Manager to work for an established developer site based in South East London.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for managing an RC framed build housing site.
Duties will include:
- Managing the day to day running of the site
- Manage and implement health & safety procedures
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed staff
- Deliver all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspections
Suitable candidates must have experience of working for a high volume residential house builder in a management role. Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification. A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate is essential
Perm paying 65-75k + Package