|+44 20 3743 9806|
Senior Quality and Compliance Inspector, Hertfordshire
A successful, privately owned contractor / developer is seeking a Quality Control Manager to join their accomplished team in their Hertfordshire offices. Grown from a small family contractor, our client is now a leading construction and development company who pride themselves on their commitment to affordable yet quality homes across London and the home counties.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Implementation of the Quality Management Manual
- Implementation of the Quality policy
- Educate and train employees on the company procedures
- Monitor and report on the quality in construction work
- Ensure all reports, presentations and are submitted on time
- Represent the company to external bodies such including clients, building control, NHBC etc
- Establish and maintain adequate monitoring and auditing systems
This role would suit existing Quality Control Managers already working for a developer or contractor on similarly lead residential schemes, seeking the next challenge in their career and a desire to work for a contractor and developer who has built themselves an enviable reputation.
Applicants will ideally have a professional qualification in a construction discipline.
Recognised for developing and internally promoting their staff, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a business with an aggressive growth plan and the financial funding to ensure this happens.
A competitive remuneration, relative to experience, is on offer.