|+44 20 3743 9807|
A privately owned housing developer based in Buckinghamshire are in the market for a Quantity Surveyor to support their commercial team.
This is an office-based role with sites located in the Ascot, Iver and Gerards Cross area. All about half an hour from the office.
The company have an excellent reputation for quality, they build a high-end product with sites varying in size from 8 to 80 units.
Duties will include:
- Produce tender packs and chase returns
- Produce subcontract orders, payments and final accounts
- Assist with take-offs for land appraisals
- Attend and contribute to various meetings, such as pre-order meetings, project review meetings with construction team as well as external contractors.
- Complete on-site measurements
This is a unique opportunity to join a reputable housing developer who take time in the units they build to ensure they deliver homes they are proud of.
Suitable candidates will have over 2 years' experience working in a Surveying role on residential projects keen to pursue a career in the house building industry. They have a stable commercial team who can offer the support and training necessary for your progression and development.