|+44 20 3743 9815|
Exciting opportunity with a bespoke builder.
Here at Knightwood we are working alongside one of our attractive clients in order to recruit a Project Manager for a site on Mersea Island, Essex.
The company are known for specialising in beautiful heritage builds, but are now branching into new build.
This particular site is phased, phase 1- 30 units, phase 2 71 units, with 90% of the site being timber frame. They currently have 85-90 in build and it completes end of 2023.
- Managing the day to day running of the site
- Manage and implement health & safety procedures
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed staff
- Deliver all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspection.
This is an excellent opportunity to move away from the large PLC businesses and work with a more quality focus.
The role would also suit a Senior Site Manager wanting to stepping up.
Suitable candidates will have experience in managing a build from ground through to completion with an established housebuilder. Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification. A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate is essential.
If the above experience is relevant to you please apply and successful candidates will be contacted.