|+44 20 3743 9803|
PROJECT MANAGER - HERTFORDSHIRE - HOUSE BUILDING
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our client, a medium sized residential developer known for building high quality units.
This opportunity would be managing a brand new project starting next month. The scheme will consist of 116 units, both houses and low level apartments, all traditional build. Duties will include-
- Managing the day to day running of the site
- Manage and implement health & safety procedures
- Produce build programmes
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed staff
- Deliver all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspections
Suitable candidates will have experience in managing a build from ground through to completion with an established housebuilder. Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification. A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate is essential.
If the above experience is relevant to you please apply and successful candidates will be contacted.