|+44 20 3743 9808|
My client is a large residential developer who are looking for an experienced PA/Office Manager to cover a period of maternity leave. Ideally they would like someone to start within the next couple of weeks for a handover. The role is office based, 5 days a week in Reading and will be until Jan 2024, with potential for an extension.
Details of the role are as follows:
- First point of contact to deal with correspondence and telephone calls, ensuring urgent messages are actioned immediately.
- Support the Managing Director with secretarial support such as typing up correspondence, diary management and organising meetings.
- Minute meetings, type up notes and present in a professional format.
- Prepare monthly reports, collating information from various departments such as board reports and payroll information for the Division
- Support the Managing Director & Regional Chairman with Human Resources administration such as the recruitment process, as well as maintaining attendance records for the Division, including holiday, sickness and attendance records.
- Maintain efficient filling and archive systems for the Managing Director and for employee records.
- Organise staff training as and when required.
- Liaise with secretaries at Group and other Divisions.
- Ensuring the general office facilities are maintained, ordering of new computers, phones including mobile phones for Site Staff.
- Fire Risk Assessments, PAT testing, etc.
- 35 hours a week - either an 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm, with a degree of flexibility needed
- £22.78 per hour PAYE - Equivalent to £32k per annum - negotiable for the right candidate.
- Previous construction experience ideal but not entirely necessary
If you are looking to start a new freelance role in the next couple of weeks, please apply with an updated Cv and I shall call you.