|+44 20 3743 9810|
My client, a high-end residential contractor are looking for strong Finishing Foreman in Hertfordshire in two locations, for the duration of 4 months. One project is 71 units, of which 7 or 8 will be at 2nd fix stage. Ideally someone who has a strong background in snagging, managing finishing trades to completion, and internals.
Requirements for the role:
- Have at least 3 years' experience of working for a main contractor on large construction projects, or a residential developer, in a similar role
- You need to be computer literate
- Be able to fit in well to a team
- Able to work to deadlines
- Have CSCS and ideally SMSTS and First Aid.
- This is a fixed term contact, working on a monthly PAYE payment basis directly for the client.
- 40-45k - 26 days holiday + Bank holiday - Company car or £4,500 allowance - Business Mileage paid @ 0.15 per mile - Health care / 5% pension (after 3 month probation).
- You will be required to sign a contract.
- References will be required
Due to the high volume of candidates, only those with relevant skills and experience will be contacted.