|+44 20 3743 9812|
Negotiable Hourly rate
Our client is based at Dublin Airport and is actively looking for an experienced document controller to join them for a 6month contract. Special focus is on BIM360 EDMS and previous experience is essential as is excellent MS Word skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Control and distribute documentation & data in accordance with the requirements of company and site procedures, using clients SharePoint.
- Ensure all technical data & revisions are distributed in a controlled manner as dictated by project requirements and company procedures.
- Assist in archiving and recording original documentation at project completion.
- Maintain up to date list of controlled documents.
- Sign-off from the customers with clear specifications of retention of archives
- Project administration
- Use of Dublin Airport Limited Documentum system (BIM360).
Skills/Knowledge /Experience & Qualifications 2
- A Levels (or equivalent) level minimum.
- Competent in IT skills - MS Office suite
- Very experienced in MS Word
- Previous experience of Document Control procedures and systems preferably on an airport.
To apply for this document controller job at Dublin Airport please send your CV and cover letter to Alex Asprey at Knightwood Associates or call +44 (0) 7876 452756. Thanks for your interest.
Document Controller, Dublin