Salary/rate:Up to £18.66 per hour + PAYE umbrella
Location:West Malling, Kent
|+44 20 3743 9808|
My client is a large residential developer who are based in West Malling, Kent who are looking for an experienced Customer Care Co-Ordinator for a period of 3 months to cover a period of sickness leave.
The job spec is below but ideally you will have experience in dealing with property defects issues for a construction company, and even better, a residential developer.
- To ensure all calls received into the Department are answered professionally and courteously, and issues logged appropriately.
- To communicate with the Customer Care Manager and Head of Customer Care.
- To maintain the relevant Customer Care system(s) and dashboard(s).
- To co-ordinate schedule of works for the Customer Care Operatives.
- Handling and responding to all customer correspondence.
- To liaise between sub-contractors, customer, and the Division to ensure maintenance requests are carried out, check invoices and forward for payment. Arrange contra-charges where necessary.
- To liaise with the Buying department - order materials as and when required.
- Ensure any issues that arise post-completion are effectively and efficiently dealt with.
- To keep accurate plot and job records.
- To always represent the company professionally in both personal appearance and conduct.
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks in accordance with operational needs as requested by your manager.
Skills, knowledge and aptitude
- Property defect experience.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Communication and listening skills
- Ability to liaise with internal and external personnel
- Smart and presentable
- Good telephone manner
- Good computer knowledge:
- Plus a bespoke package on which training will be given
If you are immediately available for work and possess the right experience, please apply with an updated CV.