|+44 20 3743 9808|
My client is an award winning PLC residential developer who are looking for a Customer Care Co-Ordinator on a temp to perm basis to be based from their offices in West Malling, Kent.
Details of the role are as follows:
- Dealing with contractors and admin
- Supporting the team of coordinators in progressing and resolving defects.
- Experience in the construction industry, ideally in a role that has dealt with defect resolution.
- Must be able to deal with contractors confidently, ensuring the contractors are meeting their contractual obligations with closing out their defects.
- Proactive, able to work under pressure and able to deal with conflict/unhappy contractor or customers.
- Hours are 9-5, £26500 a year on a perm basis but will start off on an hourly rate of £12.74 per hour+holiday pay
- A full job spec is available for the right candidate
- Immediate start
If you meet the criteria above, please submit an up to date Cv and I shall call you.