|+44 20 3743 9807|
Our client is a leading Residential Contractor who specialise in Design and Build projects across Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire and Berkshire. They are seeking a Contracts Manager to oversee three schemes, with a mix of both RC frame and traditional build construction, each valued between £20m - £60m.
Suitable candidates must have:
- 5 years' experience managing multiple residential schemes working for a main contractor
- Experience of RC frame construction, up to 10 storey
- Has managed a minimum of three individual schemes running at the same time, valued over £20m each
- Client facing experience
- A Commercial view on construction, including a sound understanding contract formulation, both sub contract and client contract's respectively
- A clear understanding of people management and sub contract management
- You will be contractually aware and possess good technical knowledge.
- Health & Safety will be one of your key priorities and you will demonstrate the ability to offer strong guidance to Site and Project Managers as and when required.
Our client is looking for a Contracts Manager with a proven track record and stable employment history gained working for recognised main contractors. In return they are offering a basic salary of between £90,000 - £100,000 plus package including £7,500 car allowance + 12.5% bonus + pension + healthcare.
Despite the current climate our client is keen to secure this individual and in a position to commence their employment.