|+44 20 3743 9812|
BIM Coordinator for Leading Developer
Permanent position in central London. Negotiable Salary
Our client is a leading residential developer who has a great career opportunity for a BIM Coordinator. They have an excellent reputation for high quality residential developments and would like to grow their site based technical team as the project moves into the next phase. They are happy to consider applications from both architecturally and engineering qualified applicants who are highly motivated and would like to be challenged by a fast paced landmark high-rise scheme.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordination of project BIM models.
- Review and potential resolution of externally-identified Revit model-based discrepancies.
- Clash detection using Navisworks
Qualifications, experience, & skills:
- 5 years post-qualification industry experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit and BIM Collaborate Pro.
- Experience of working on large scale commercial projects.
- BIM model management and coordination experience.
- Good understanding of UK building construction fundamentals.
- Organised, pro-active, and self-disciplined, with ability to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you'd like to apply for this BIM Coordinator job please send your CV, a cover note and samples of your portfolio (8mb max) to Alex Asprey at Knightwood Associates at or call 07876 452 756.
Thanks for your interest . #bimcoordinatorjobs #bimjobslondon