Salary/rate:£45000.00 - £50000 per annum + plus package
|+44 20 3743 9815|
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager on behalf of our client, a luxury privately owned developer, with a site based in Hertfordshire.
You will be responsible for supporting the site manager on the day-day running of 98 unit traditional build site that has 12 months left to build. The successful candidate will have a strong internals bias. Duties include-
- Managing the day to day running of the site
- Manage and implement health & safety procedures
- Motivate, support and manage directly employed staff
- Deliver all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspections
Suitable candidates will have experience in managing a build from ground through to completion with an established housebuilder. Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification. A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate is essential.
If the above experience is relevant to you please apply and successful candidates will be contacted.