|+44 20 3743 9807|
Assistant Site Manager - Wembley
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager for a privately owned developer who pride themselves on building quality units.
The role would be assisting the site manager on a brand new project in Wembley, consisting of 50 traditional build units, 3-4 storey high.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in managing the day to day running of the site
- Managing and implementing health & safety procedures
- Assisting in the delivery of all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspections
Suitable candidates will have experience of working in a similar role with an established housebuilder. Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification with up to date industry certificates.